Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY~ HAPPY~

This is the second year I celebrate Valentine's Day with laogong~

He always make me cry T.T

This year he has did something really special and pretty romantic!

I love him so so so much! I am really touched by everything he did for me...T.T


on 13th February 2010~

I just arrived my grandma's house and I was helping my daddy to carry all the luggages into the house. My mummy asked me to take my own things because my things spent most of the slot~ XD Then she passed me a big and black in colour plastic bag. She told me that is mine. o.O harr??? I thought I never use the garbage plastic to pack my things! And she told me that is mine AGAIN.

I holded it and I felt that it is a box for sure. So I was wondering is it a bom? or a puppy inside it? I opened the plastic bag just like a starving dog opening her food.



SURPRISE!


A pink box with a heart-shaped on it and written 'HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BABY'. OMG I was just so so so touching^^ then I saw a heart-shaped paper written 'OPEN IT'. So I opened tat happily~ My laogong wrote alot of sweet words inside that^^




dang dang dang dang!!!



the bears are laogong and laopo~we wont seperate coz we were inside the glass^^


the flowers are made by him! so mad sweet leh^^


After that I saw my school's logo on a paper. He stole my testpad! I was wondering when he got that harr? Really confusing~ O.O The funniest was he written "LOVE LETTER" at the PERKARA (subject) slot. He is cute^^ He wrote alot of things inside it~ The most impressing was he apologized for the present and he unabled to celebrate valentine's day with me... aiyooo~ no matter what you gave me I will love that for sure^^


Aikss~I dropped my tears again when reading his letter~ I admit that I am a ham bao~ But I really want to thanks God for giving me such a good boyfriend like him. He treats me just too good! I never think that I would be with him before~

I came back from Ipoh yesterday, I went inside my room as usual after keeping the luggages~ When I opened the door, I was shocked! Joxy ( the big bear he gave me last year) was taking a big card and a paper on his head written SURPRISE!!!





MY LOVELY JOXY!!




My room is full of hearts and birds hanging on the ceiling! That is really sweet and romantic^^ I was totally surprised with that and I SCREAMED when I saw that! I was really happy withthat^^ I love surprises~ love that!! muahxxx!!!! you are just too sweeeeet!











He added something in my room again~ I love that! cutee^^




hahaha~ the lamp^^ so hamsap~






I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART! AND I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME!!! THANKS FOR PREPARING ALL THESE THINGS FOR ME! MUAHXX~~ YOU ARE MY ONLY LOVE EVER^^



XINYI LOVES JOSHUA WITH HER HEART^^

MUAHXXX!
laopo

No comments:

Post a Comment