Monday, February 22, 2010

unforgettable 0219 part 1

MY BIG DAY CAME AGAIN!!!
THIS YEAR IS A DEFINITELY AN EXTRAORDINARY BIRTHDAY FOR ME!

I woke up at 7am today~ and then I prepared myself for my class gathering later. Our class monitor--WEI WEI said who is not going by bus have to reach there by 10am. Okay lorr~ so Vivian, her sister, Sue Queen and Joyce reached Sunway at 9.45am by my laogong's pupu car.

We went there and waited for those people who asked us to reach there by 10am. We stood there, walked around and stared at those shops opened till 10.35am. Finally, they reached Sunway and we met them at cinema~ Pity my laogong went back home to change car because of his pupu car's air cond problem. So he went back home lorr... I know his main point is dont want to disturb our gathering~

LAOGONG I OWE YOU!
MUAHXX!!!

Then, we went to Gasoline cafe to have our lunch~ Guys refused to eat there so they went to their own restaurant. Just the cutest YAW XIAN willing to join we these siao lang went Gasoline laughed loud loud, took siao lang photos and talked loud loud XD Yaw Xian was really korlian when we keep asking him to take photo for us...><

XINYI + JESSLYN




XINYI + SHENG JIA

EE MUN + VIVIAN
(Mun Mun said she wants to act like a teacher) hahaxx^^

PEI YEE + XINYI + PEI LING + ANGELA

CHEESEEEEEEE!!!

XINYI + VIVIAN
( my modified SE c905~ nice leh? )

EE MUN + PEI YEE
(dont you think that Pei Yee really like a mummy teaching her child how to use fork and knive ?)

PEI YEE + SUE QUEN
(Quen looked SHY...)

PEI YEE SIAO PO XD
(dont laugh at her although she is really funny =P)

SHI TENG + ANGELA were taking photo with their husband =D

SHOESSSS!!!
(mine is the highest XD)

SHI TENG + PEI YEE
(They got the same husband again!!!)

JESSLYN + SHI TENG + PEI YEE
(they found out their husband is the same guy and they hit him together! =D)

SHENG JIA + EE MUN + VIVIAN
( aiyoyo...vivian and ee mun should learn sheng jia sit properly laa~ XD)

JOYCE + PEI YEE + SUE QUEN + XINYI + EE MUN
(Quen I cant see your body!)

5A1's sweeties take 2!

hehee~ we smiled shyly...>.<

SUE QUEN + YAW XIAN (sry for the quality)
(Q: Yaw Xian I want to cut you!
YX: dont la dont la..I will cry you know?)

GONG XI FA CAI!!!

SHI TENG + XINYI + SHENG JIA
( peaceee!!!!)

peacee again! duno whose hand kakacaucau there...

EE MUN + VIVIAN + PEI YEE
(mun mun wanna act like teacher again =P)
and then,
DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!
I have few zilian photos want to share with everyone^^








I went back around 3pm coz I have to rush to Prince Hotel for the show...

SPECIALLY THANKS LAOGONG TO BE MY LOVELY DRIVER TODAY.
kerjasama anda amat dihargai.
sekian terima kasih.

MUAHXX!!! I LOVE GATHERING^^ ORGANISE MORE! GAMBATIH 5A1~

I LOVE MY CLASSMATES^^


written by laopo

No comments:

Post a Comment