Saturday, February 13, 2010

SPECIAL FOR THE SPECIAL'S ONE ^^

Baby, did u know how much i've missing u since u goin back to ipoh??
it's uncountable's of u appeared in my mind every second per day T_T
However i still needa accept the truth, i'll keep u in my mind when im goin Thailand T_T actually today was special day for both of us,tht's "valentine's day" but unfortunately we both unable to celebrate together this year >.< Luckily we did celebrate the day before valentine's day^^ hehex~~
it's 3.40pm now :( 3hours and 20 mins more i'll depart from my house toward Thailand T_T really hope u can be with me right now, my heart definately empty without u Baby ~~.seeing those couple walking infront me makes me feel sad and down >.<>.<>baby i promise u tht i will do this ten things when i reach Thailand :

  • Non-stop thinking of you.
  • try to get line for calling u.
  • Drink more water.
  • Eat more till u can't recognize me XD
  • Wear the sunglasses tht u gave to me^^
  • Never try to disturd any girl beside u^^
  • Wont make myself into sickness
  • Viewing ur photos every time i'm free
  • listen to ur voice tht u recorded for me^^ (Shou Qian Shou)
  • Brush teeth,Shower and slp early everyday^^

I'll never fail u baby^^ i promise i'll give you the best of me and wouldn't dump u forever^^ muahxx^^ Hope those ppl who reading our Blog will bless our relationship and our future^^ hehex~~ I LOVE YOU XINYI^^ MUAHXX~~

laogong

No comments:

Post a Comment