Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SMILING HEART ^^

The sun is hot today.
I hate hot days.
But today I am happy! =D
MUAHXX^^
I LOVE MY FRIENDS~

Specially thanks to:
  • Ee Mun (the best assistant monitor ever )
  • Jesslyn ( the most caring friend )
  • Pei Yee ( my sweetest friend ever )
  • Su Sien ( the cutest and most naughty girl I've ever met and I like to disturb her )
  • Vivian ( pretty and lovely although she is 38 sometimes XD )
  • Angela ( she always make us happy =D )
  • Joyce ( cute, kind and caring girl who always lend me homework )
  • Yun Wen ( talkative and friendly )
  • San Lu ( the most friendly and zizap pengawas I've ever met XD )
  • Shi Teng ( she is cute and caring )
  • Sel Fang ( got alot of fun when chatting with her )
  • Rui Jun ( cute girl who always let SF bully..pity her >.< )
  • Sue Quen ( her chinese speaking is cute^^ )

and more~please forgive me if I didnt type out your name.

I love you all girls!!!
MUAHXXX~~ big big kiss to you^^
I really got a big surprise today! You all make me felt so touched!I never think of you all are celebrating my birthday today since my birthday is still so many days to go!
I thought you all are celebrating for me after the Chinese New Year holidays! Gosh~ really got my surprised!!! Thanks for the cake, birthday card and the presents~ I love them much! especially the picture on the card which is most impressive to me!

the signature of my classmates~

( LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DATE UGLY PEOPLE ) Vivian chosen this!!!










the most creative drawing from EE MUN!!!
mad cute^^



Happy Birthday to Me!!!
5A1~
I love the great idea from my classmates! ( forgive me I dont know who got this idea )
They use our class fee to share all the birthday cakes and cards every months~
Every 5A1 students also can get their own cake and cards~ The card is meaningful with everyone's signature~ And you can draw or write any wishes to the birthday girl or boy^^
By the way, everyone will sing Happy Birthday song to you! That is precious and memorable to everyone ^^
I am happy^^
17 rocks!!!
YOUNG IS THE BEST!
laopo

No comments:

Post a Comment