Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY CNY !

I have just came back from Ipoh yesterday midnight.
I am feeling so glad for coming back to Klang because Ipoh is just too HOT!!! The sun is burning! I was sweating all the time in Ipoh even in the deep night.
My grandma's house is still in the small town and got no air-cond in the living room. So, my mummy and I keep on complain complain and complain untill my daddy beh tahan and brought us back yesterday~ I felt like just escaped from a big big big OVEN! damn! how come Ipoh so hot arr? outside the house there got at least 30 celcius everyday!!!
I am pretty sure that I would become a burned piggy if I am still staying at there.

BUT

Ipoh is famous with



  • FOOD
    DANG DANG DANG DANG!!! ROLL DOWN!


    ASAM LAKSA!


ICE KACANG WITH FRUITS!






YUMMY TAKE 2!

  • pretty girls =p
    ( wanted to upload my photos but... I am humble so I dont label myself as pretty girl~ mummy taught me not to praise myself =P )
the famous international actress LEE XIN JIE who is from Ipoh if not mistaken.



  • water
    people says Ipoh girls are pretty is because of their skin are fair. They say those girls are using the clean and water with full of mineral to bath and drink. Most of the water there are from mountains because Ipoh got alot of mountains. You will see mountains all the way there~

I have enjoyed myself when gathering with my realatives~




















HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

P/S (just some words from my heart to laogong)
Hubby I miss you so so so much! Thanks for spending the large number of phone credit to call me. I miss you seriously! Miss your hug and everything~ thanks for giving me lotsa surprises when I was not beside you. What you did had make me drop my happiness tears! Oh my God I really miss you pretty much sweetheart! faster come back to Malaysia laa~~ muahxxx^^ May God bless our relationship all the time~
laopo

No comments:

Post a Comment