Tuesday, February 23, 2010

unforgettable 0219 part 2

I went to PRINCE HOTEL today for show of a sales company annual dinner...
This is my 1st time to be an archer.
At first, I dont know what archer needs to do. My dance teacher- Aaron told me that I no need to dance and just need to lead the VIPs go to their seats.

No need to dance oo~ and just lead them to their seats??? I thought that is an easy job so I said OK! I will go that night~

My laogong also accompanied me to there since Aaron allows him to follow us. So we straight went to the Prince Hotel after joining my class gathering in Sunway.


We arrived the Prince Hotel ealier than Aaron and the other dancers. So, laogong and I went to the guests' room to wait for their arrival. We chatted and did the most important thing^^

TANG TANG!!!!


MY PHOTO AGAIN^^

My laogong refused to take photos. So... I just syok sendiri there~~~

After half an hour, they arrived finally!
Aaron passed me the dress I need to wear and I changed it in the toilet~

< >.<



hehehee^^

Then, Kenn make up for me~ I went outside to get my job after make up. I was wearing my white high heel that time. It is Romp styled and maybe casual abit but yesterday I asked Aaron and he allows me to wear that what... Who knows a fat aunty came and told me cannot wear that shoe =.= sweat! Thanks God I brought another black high heel~ so I wore the black shoe finally.

Around 7pm something, the person who incharged of us asked Mei Jin and I stood near to the ballroom entrance and give chocolates to everyone. The guy said the chocolates are expensive so everyone only can take one. =.= Ok lurr... so both of us standing there smiling like idiots and giving chocolates to everyone. Haijoxx! the people there also didnt bother us and take as many as they can. They said the chocolates are nice so they walked N times to us and only took one everytime. Hahaxx~ I also laughed at them in my head XD they were just keep walking.

Then, somebody asked us to take photo with them. I cant reject so just took lorr~ I could smell the jealousity flying around me. My laogong was standing not far from me and staring at me. Hehe~ I felt warmth coz he was protecting me that time~ sorry lorr hubby.. made you feel sour... But I swear nobody touches me arr! I swear I swear!! Just normally take photos only!!! trust me ~

The annual dinner started arond 8pm. Meijin and I have to stand on the stage for the lucky draw. Meijin was carrying the prizes and I carried the lucky draw bowl. Gosh!!! The bowl is just huge and I need to carry that for 100 prizes!!! OMG! I carried until my hands shivered and painful. The bowl is too heavy for me! I was really exhausted that time.

When I got down from the stage, I felt like my hands are not mine anymore. I cant take my hands higher than my shoulder level! Laogong seemed worry and keep massage for me^^ hehee~

show you my muscular hand!


disgusting? I have the same feeling too...

I keep complained to Aaron and he said good worr...=.= coz can burn my fat..=.=

The annual dinner also invited a she-male to perform. I forgotten to take photo with her~ Her papayas are just huge and her body is slim! I think only 22 to 23 inch only!

We went back around 11pm something that night. Laogong keep on scolding and complaining~ hahaaxx^^ feel that he is cute^^

Thanks hubby for accompanied me for all night long~ You are the best laogong ever^^

CAMWHORE TIME!!!


















by laopo

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so darn sweet~
    Lao gong & Lao po rox!!
    Wish you much happiness.
    Best regard (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx ohh^^ your blog rawksss too^^ hehee~~~ miss ya^^

    ReplyDelete