Wednesday, February 10, 2010

new account!!!

We got our new account here today.

Created by the sweetest laopo laa of course.

And I bet I will post more than him. Because he says that he dislike to write essays. ( I think most of the guys also say like that. Maybe this is one of the their ways to show that the girls are more ZIZAP than them ) :P


10 FEB 2010 today~

3 more days and both of us would be seperated... He is going to Thailand with his family and I am going to Ipoh for Chinese New Year celebration. Gosh! He is going to Thailand for 5 days. So, poor laopo got no choice and I have to celebrate Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year and my 17th Birthday ALONE! sobss...T.T sibeh korlian me laar~ his mum did invite me to join them, but I cant be so boh sim to leave my family and go travel with them ma~ so do him.. the conclusion is...

WE HAVE TO SEPERATE FOR 6 DAYS!!! T_______T


I bet I will cry for sure that moment. So do him. XD Just like last year. The same thing happened last year and both of us were just like HAM BAO and keep crying for few days. Even my mummy also beh tahan us and laughed at us. She said we are LIANG SAN BO and ZHU YING TAI~ LOL! aikss.. We are just too love each other and reluctant to let each other go maa... 6 days leh.. nearly one week already... Both of us meet each other at least 3 times everyday, so 6 days means cannot meet each other for 18 times! SAD!!! plus there are so many romantic celebration and we cannot celebrate! haizz... T__T how come the Chinese New Year will crash with Valentine's Day this year? This makes many girls upset lehh... Many of my friends sighed and shocked when heard of this.



LOVER vs FAMILY





which one would you choose if you really need to choose one?


Erm...for me~ I would choose family lorr~~


Not because of I dont love him la~
As I said, laogong and laopo meet up everyday but my granny and my realatives are staying at Ipoh which I need to sit in the car for 2 hours from my house to reach there. So I think I will go back to my hometown to visit my relatives lurr.


Laogong said, "Dont be upset laa. Just 6 days only. TIME GOES FAST and we will meet up soon. We just have to appreciate each other every time we met." his eyes looked wet when he said this. >.< ( heart pain to see him like that )


Hao la hao la~ Don't cry k? both of us cannot drop our tears ya~ must enjoy ourselves during these days^^

eat until fat fat^^
sleep for long long time^^
laugh loud loud no need to worry for spoiling your image^^
play till gao gao^^

miss me much much^^

like this only like celebrating Chinese New Year what!

MUAHXX!!!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY VALENTINE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :P




laopo

No comments:

Post a Comment