Friday, April 23, 2010

a big thanks to my laogong^^

Friday~ 23.04.10

I need to sit for my Moral monthly test today~
And I have a belly performance in Ipoh today, too~
SO,

my mummy came to school to take me back home at 9am^^
everyone in my class was so envy with me that time XD
lalalaa~~ dont envy la^^ I just went back home earlier than you all^^

BY THE WAY,
I noticed something~
My schools allows brother,sister or even cousin to take students back oh!!
So maybe next time laogong can come in to take me back if really urgent^^

MUAHAHAA~~~

As usual~
I slept for few hours after at home~ (although Im not driving later) hehe~
laogong came to my house and we ate our BAH KUT TEH lunch together^^
Then he fetched me to studio for preparation~

4pm...

We started our journey to Ipoh Syuen Hotel for our belly show tonight~

GOSH!!!

From Klang to Ipoh need 2 hours lorr~~
and one more thing,
my belly teacher is going with a VW GTI =.= and her bf was the driver. They speed so fast on the highway =.= and we were keep on chasing behind them~ korlian my bf's car~

SO I SWEAR I WANT TO BUY A RACING CAR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT NEXT TIME~
that is too YAOYENG to speed like that XD

We arrived the hotel around 7pm.

AND THE SHOW STARTS AROUND 7.30pm...

GOSH!!!

so we just quickly changed the costumes and prepared ourselves~ WE WERE RUSHING LIKE THOSE SUPERMODELS WHO NEED TO CHANGE CLOTHES VERY FAST ^^

WHO KNOWS...

the organiser started the annual dinner around 8pm something! we all waited and waited... I was not nervous at first, who knows the longer time I waited the more I worried~ so I just keep thinking of my steps and practiced with my friends~



then , my teacher andbher partner danced for the opening ceremony~ THEY WERE JUST TOO GORGEOUS!!!

They danced with this wing^^ so nice^^
-

-

-
Then that was our turn to dance~~

Nothing much to describe here >.<

BUT~

I HAVE TO GIVE A BIG HAND TO MY LAOGONG^^

he drove for the whole day~ and he still needs to work the next day~ REALLY IRON MAN!!!

THANKS LAOGONG FOR SACRIFICING SO MUCH FOR ME!!! I AM REALLY GLAD TO HAVE YOU!!!!!!!

we have took alot of photos there~

so just want to share them with everyone here^^

























posted by laopo

No comments:

Post a Comment